Important CDD Updates and
Temporary Amenity Operations
Dear Montecito Residents,
Several key items were discussed at the recent CDD Board of Supervisors Meeting on 1/25/23. The following are important updates:
- Montecito CDD has a new General Manager. Please join the District in welcoming Denisse Grimm with Vesta Property Services. Denisse can be contacted at: dgrimm@vestapropertyservices.
com. Denisse’s office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Over the next 30 days, Denisse will be working with the District Manager and the Board of Supervisors to oversee the onsite management functions including vendor management, amenity management, responding to work tickets, and serving residents of Montecito.
- Effective 2/1/23, ProGreen has been contracted as the new landscaping and irrigation vendor to maintain all CDD property and common areas. The homeowner and HOAs are responsible for private property.
- Residential streets and sidewalks are governed by state, city, and District rules. Please consider the safety of all neighbors and keep the rights-of-way clear for vehicle traffic.
- To submit concerns related to the amenity center and CDD property, please complete the ‘Report a CDD Issue’ form on the CDD Website at https://montecitocdd.org/report-an-issue/.
- The CDD Board of Supervisors Meeting schedule has changed. Please review the dates and timesposted at https://montecitocdd.org/information/.
- The City of Melbourne has issued a change to the tap water notice effective May 26, 2023 through June 23, 2023. For additional information, please click on https://www.melbourneflorida.org/about/city-news
For further updates, please continue to check email and this website. Any additional inquiries can be sent to the District Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
The Montecito Community Development District (the “District”) is a local, unit of special-purpose government entity authorized by established and operating pursuant to Chapter 190, Florida Statutes, as amended, and created by Ordinance No. 904 of the City of Satellite Beach. The District serves as an alternative method of planning, funding, acquiring, managing, operating and maintaining community-wide improvements and services in planned communities. The Montecito CDD has been granted those general powers defined in Section 190.011, Florida Statutes, as well as those special powers defined in Section 190.012(1) and (2)(a), (d), and (e), Florida Statutes, all as more particularly described in Brevard County Ordinance No. 904.
The Montecito Community Development District (the “District”) is an independent local unit of, special-purpose government, created pursuant to and existing under the provisions of Chapter 190, Florida Statutes, and established by Ordinance 904 adopted of the City of Satellite Beach, Florida which became effective on July 20th, 2005.
The District currently encompasses approximately one hundred two (101.98) acres of land located entirely within Brevard County, Florida. As a local unit of special-purpose government, the District provides an alternative means for planning, financing, constructing, operating and maintaining various public improvements and community facilities within its jurisdiction.
A District provides the “solution” to Florida’s need to provide valuable community infrastructure generated by growth, ultimately without overburdening other governments and their taxpaying residents. Community Development Districts represent a major advancement in Florida’s effort to manage its growth effectively and efficiently. This allows a community to establish higher construction standards, meanwhile providing a long-term solution to the operation and maintenance of the community’s facilities.
CDD Meeting Dates
9:30 am at the Montecito Beach Club
208 Montecito Drive, Satellite Beach, FL 32937
Monday, February 27, 2023
Workshop Wednesday, March 1, 2023
April 5, 2023
May 3, 2023
June 7, 2023
July 5, 2023
August 2, 2023
September 6, 2023
Amenities Hours of Operation:
Clubhouse & Game Room
8am to 10pm DAILY
5am to Midnight
Swimming Pool, Deck & Lanai
Dawn to Dusk – Specific Operating Hours Posted at Pool
Dawn to Dusk
For more Information regarding the CDD, please contact Governmental Management Services:
219 E. Livingston Street
Orlando, Florida 32801
Tel: (407) 841-5524
Fax: (407) 839-1526