Montecito Swimming Pool
Montecito has a beautiful swimming pool and pool deck for recreational enjoyment. The pool is located on the backside of the Amenity Center.
Available for use Dawn to Dusk.
Children under sixteen (16) years of age must be accompanied at all times by a Patron during usage of the pool facility.
- No diving, jumping, pushing, running or other horseplay is allowed in the pool or on the pool deck area.
- The swimming pool chair lift is for use by disabled Patrons and Guests only and designed for self-use by the Patron or Guest. District staff will not be provided for assisting any Patron or Guest with the chair lift. Any use of the chair lift by non-disabled Patrons or Guests is prohibited and considered a violation of the Amenity Center Policies.
- Any music/video playing devices are not permitted, unless they are personal units equipped and utilized with headphones.
- Swimming is permitted only during designated hours as posted at the pool, and such hours are subject to change at the discretion of the District Manager. Swimming after dusk is prohibited. Patrons and Guests swim at their own risk and must adhere to swimming pool rules at all times.
- Swimming pool hours will be posted. Pool availability may be limited or rotated in order to facilitate maintenance of the pool facility. Depending upon usage, the pool may be closed for various periods of time to facilitate maintenance and to maintain health code regulations.
- Any person swimming during non-posted swimming hours may be suspended from using the facility.
- Patrons and Guests are required to utilize the showers before entering the pool.
- Alcoholic beverages and glass containers are prohibited anywhere within the fenced in pool area.
- Food and drink is prohibited in the pool. Food and drink is prohibited within five (5) ft. of the pool edge.
- No chewing gum is permitted in the pool or on the pool deck area.
- Children under three (3) years of age, and those who are not reliably toilet trained, must wear rubber lined swim diapers, as well as a swimsuit over the swim diaper, to reduce the health risks associated with human waste in the swimming pool/deck area.
- No one shall pollute the pool. The Patron is liable and responsible for any costs incurred in treating and reopening the pool after any polluting of the Pool by the Patron, his or her Guest or minor children.
- The District Facilities Manager is authorized to direct the discontinued usage of play equipment, such as floats, rafts, snorkels, dive sticks, and flotation devices during times of peak or scheduled activity at the pool, or if the equipment causes a safety concern, at the Amenity Manager’s discretion.
- Pets (except service animals), bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, scooters and non-District owned golf carts are not permitted on the pool deck area or inside the Amenity Facilities.
- The District Manager and the Board reserve the right to authorize and approve all programs and activities (including the number of participants, equipment and supplies usage, etc.) conducted at the pool, as well as swim lessons and aquatic/recreational programs.
- Proper swim attire (no cutoffs) must be worn in the pool.
- Radio controlled water craft are not allowed in the pool area.
- Pool entrances must be kept clear at all times.
- No swinging on ladders, fences, or railings is allowed.
- Pool furniture is not to be removed from the pool area.
- Loud, profane, obscene, or abusive language is absolutely prohibited.
- Smoking, the use of tobacco products, vaping, and the use of illegal drugs is not permitted at any of the Amenity Facilities or District lands.
- Chemicals used in the pool/spa may affect certain hair or fabric colors. The District is not responsible for these effects.
- The Amenity Center pool and covered lanai area may not be rented at any time; however, access may be limited at certain times for various District functions, as approved by the Board.
- Patrons who have a Guest are responsible for any and all actions taken by such Guest. Violation by a Guest of any Policies as set forth by the District could result in loss of that Patron’s privileges.
- Each Patron may bring no more than five (5) persons, on a per residential unit basis, as guests to the Amenities at one time unless the Patron has reserved a room at the Amenity Center and has paid the required usage fee. In the event the Patron has rented a room at the Amenity Center, the number of Guests shall be limited by the room or pavilion policies.
- Patrons must be present when their Guests are using any of the Amenity Facilities.
Urine/Feces in Pool Policy
- If contamination occurs, the pool will be closed so that remedial measures may be taken to ensure safe swimming conditions.
- Children should be taken to the restroom before entering the pool.
- Children under three (3) years of age, and those who are not reliably toilet trained, must wear rubber- lined swim diapers, as well as a swimsuit over the swim diaper, to reduce the health risks associated with human waste in the swimming pool/deck area.
- For the comfort of others, the changing of diapers or clothes is not allowed poolside.
Please note that the Amenity Facilities are unattended facilities. Persons using the Amenity Facilities do so at their own risk. Additional staff members are not present to provide personal training, exercise consultation or athletic instruction, unless otherwise noted, to Patrons or Guests. Persons interested in using the Amenity Facilities are encouraged to consult with a physician prior to commencing a fitness program.
Emergencies: After contacting 911 if required, all emergencies and injuries at or in the vicinity of an Amenity Facility shall be reported to the office of the District Manager.