Montecito has a great children’s playground for recreational enjoyment. The Playground is located behind the Pool Area, just on the north side of Lake Catalina between the single family home and townhome section.
Available for use Dawn to Dusk.
Children under the age of twelve (12) must be accompanied by a Patron.
- No roughhousing on the playground.
- Patrons and Guests using the playground shall clean up all food, beverages, and miscellaneous trash brought to the playground. Glass containers are prohibited in the playground area.
- Use of the playground may be limited from time to time due to a previously approved sponsored event.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the playground.
- Loud, profane, obscene, or abusive language is absolutely prohibited.
- Smoking, the use of tobacco products, vaping, and the use of illegal drugs is not permitted at any of the Amenity Facilities or District lands.
- Patrons who have a Guest are responsible for any and all actions taken by such Guest. Violation by a Guest of any Policies as set forth by the District could result in loss of that Patron’s privileges.
- Each Patron may bring no more than five (5) persons, on a per residential unit basis, as guests to the Amenities at one time unless the Patron has reserved a room at the Amenity Center and has paid the required usage fee. In the event the Patron has rented a room at the Amenity Center, the number of Guests shall be limited by the room or pavilion policies.
- Patrons must be present when their Guests are using any of the Amenity Facilities.
Please note that the Amenity Facilities are unattended facilities. Persons using the Amenity Facilities do so at their own risk. Additional staff members are not present to provide personal training, exercise consultation or athletic instruction, unless otherwise noted, to Patrons or Guests. Persons interested in using the Amenity Facilities are encouraged to consult with a physician prior to commencing a fitness program.
Emergencies: After contacting 911 if required, all emergencies and injuries at or in the vicinity of an Amenity Facility shall be reported to the office of the District Manager.