Montecito Game Room
Montecito has a great game room area for recreational enjoyment. The game room area includes a billiard pool table, a foosball table, and an outdoor ping pong table.
Available for use 8AM to 10PM daily.
Patrons and Guests sixteen (16) years of age and older are permitted to use the pool table, foosball table, and ping pong table during designated operating hours. Anyone under sixteen (16) years of age must be accompanied by a Patron when using the pool table, foosball table, and/or ping pong table.
- The pool table, foosball table, and ping pong table are limited to one (1) game per use when others are waiting.
- Glass or beverage containers of any kind are not allowed on or around or in the proximity of the pool table, ping pong table, and foosball tables at any time.
- Gambling is prohibited within the Amenity Facilities.
- Patrons who have a Guest are responsible for any and all actions taken by such Guest. Violation by a Guest of any Policies as set forth by the District could result in loss of that Patron’s privileges.
- Each Patron may bring no more than five (5) persons, on a per residential unit basis, as guests to the Amenities at one time unless the Patron has reserved a room at the Amenity Center and has paid the required usage fee. In the event the Patron has rented a room at the Amenity Center, the number of Guests shall be limited by the room or pavilion policies.
- Patrons must be present when their Guests are using any of the Amenity Facilities.
Please note that the Amenity Facilities are unattended facilities. Persons using the Amenity Facilities do so at their own risk. Additional staff members are not present to provide personal training, exercise consultation or athletic instruction, unless otherwise noted, to Patrons or Guests. Persons interested in using the Amenity Facilities are encouraged to consult with a physician prior to commencing a fitness program.
Emergencies: After contacting 911 if required, all emergencies and injuries at or in the vicinity of an Amenity Facility shall be reported to the office of the District Manager.