Montecito Fitness Center
Montecito has a great fitness center for assisting with staying healthy. The Fitness Center is located within the Amenity Center on the west side. Two entrances are available:
- From inside the Amenity Center and
- from the outside via the western most door of the Amenity Center’s main entrance.
Available for use 5AM to Midnight daily.
Patrons and Guests sixteen (16) years of age and older are permitted to use the District fitness training room during designated operating hours. Anyone under sixteen (16) years of age must be accompanied by a Patron in the fitness training room.
- Appropriate attire and footwear (covering the entire foot) must be worn at all times in the District fitness training room. Appropriate attire includes: t-shirts, tank tops, shorts, leotards, and/or sweat suits (no swimsuits).
- Each individual is responsible for wiping off fitness equipment after use.
- Use of personal trainers is permitted in the District fitness training room upon prior approval of the District Manager.
- Hand chalk is not permitted to be used in the District fitness training room.
- Any music/video playing devices are not permitted unless they are personal units equipped with headphones.
- No bags, gear, or jackets are permitted on the floor of the District fitness training room or on the fitness equipment. They should be placed on the table in the fitness training room.
- Weights or other fitness equipment may not be removed from the District fitness center.
- Please limit use of cardiovascular equipment to thirty (30) minutes and step aside between multiple sets on weight equipment if other Patrons or Guests are waiting.
- Please replace weights to their proper location after use.
- Free weights are not to be dropped and should be placed only on the floor or on equipment made specifically for storage of the weights.
Food and Beverage: Food (including chewing gum) is not permitted within the District fitness training room. Beverages, however, are permitted in the District fitness training room if contained in non-breakable containers with screw top or sealed lids. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Patrons who have a Guest are responsible for any and all actions taken by such Guest. Violation by a Guest of any Policies as set forth by the District could result in loss of that Patron’s privileges.
- Each Patron may bring no more than five (5) persons, on a per residential unit basis, as guests to the Amenities at one time unless the Patron has reserved a room at the Amenity Center and has paid the required usage fee. In the event the Patron has rented a room at the Amenity Center, the number of Guests shall be limited by the room or pavilion policies.
- Patrons must be present when their Guests are using any of the Amenity Facilities.
Please note that the Amenity Facilities are unattended facilities. Persons using the Amenity Facilities do so at their own risk. Additional staff members are not present to provide personal training, exercise consultation or athletic instruction, unless otherwise noted, to Patrons or Guests. Persons interested in using the Amenity Facilities are encouraged to consult with a physician prior to commencing a fitness program.
Emergencies: After contacting 911 if required, all emergencies and injuries at or in the vicinity of an Amenity Facility shall be reported to the office of the District Manager.