Amenity Center Clubhouse Room Rental
Residents and Non-Resident Users may reserve the Amenity Center Clubhouse Room through the Amenity Manager’s office for various meetings, classes, events, etc. for a maximum of five (5) hours per event.
The five (5) hour limitation can only be exceeded upon specific authorization from the Board.
Patrons may not reserve the Amenity Center Clubhouse Room more than four (4) times in any twelve (12) month period.
The maximum number of persons attending any event shall not exceed seventy-five (75) persons.
Reservation of the Amenity Center Clubhouse Room is on a first come, first serve basis and is subject to approval by the Amenity Manager.
Upon application (Exhibit “B”) for use of the Amenity Center Clubhouse Room, the Amenity Manager will determine if a paid attendant will be necessary. If an attendant is necessary, the party requesting the Amenity Center Clubhouse Room will be required to pay the costs associated with the attendant.
The Amenity Center Clubhouse Room will not be available for rental on the following days:
- January 1st
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day Weekend
- July 4th
- Labor Day Weekend
- Thanksgiving Day
- December 24th, 25th, and 31st
or any other weekend on which a federal holiday falls on either a Monday or Friday.
Please review Amenity Center – Clubhouse/Pool Rules for full details.
Refundable / Non-Refundable Deposits
A non-refundable room rental fee for the Amenity Center Clubhouse Room will be charged as follows:
- $50.00 for up to 25 guests,
- $100.00 for 26 through 50 guests, and
- $150.00 for 51 through 75 guests (as stated in Exhibit “A”).
*Additional Staff Fees of $125 will be charged if rental is outside of District Facility Manager’s standard hours.
A final guarantee (number) of Guests is to be conveyed to the Amenity Manager no later than five (5) days before the date of the scheduled event. In absence of a final guarantee, the number indicated on the original application will be considered correct.
A personal check, cashier’s 10 check, or money order shall be made out to the “Montecito Community Development District ” and submitted to the District Facilities Manager’s Office.
A refundable deposit in the amount established by District rule is required and will be returned after the function is complete provided there is no evidence of damage to the facility.
A refundable security deposit of $400.00 (or $500.00 with events including preauthorized alcohol as stated in Exhibit “A”) shall be charged to the persons making the reservation and shall be submitted to the Amenity Manager’s Office in the form of a separate personal check, cashier’s check or money order shall be made out to the Montecito Community Development District.
To receive a full refund of the deposit, the following must be completed:
- Ensure that all garbage is removed and placed in the appropriate trash bins.
- Remove all displays, favors, or remnants of the event. (No adhesives are permitted on walls or windows.)
- Wipe off and restore the furniture and other items to their original position.
- Wipe off counters, table tops, and sink area.
- Ensure that no damage has occurred to the Amenity Center Clubhouse Room and its surrounding property and facilities if used by Patron and their Guests.
Additional Cleaning Deposit
A cleanup fee in the amount established by District may be required depending on the function.
If additional cleaning is required, the Patron reserving the room will be liable for any expenses incurred by the District to hire an outside cleaning contractor. In light of the foregoing, Patrons may opt to pay for the actual cost of cleaning by a professional cleaning service hired by the District.
Note: The District Manager shall determine the amount of the deposit or a portion thereof to be returned, if any.
Any damages to District Property, including but limited the Amenity Facility and the furniture, equipment, and appurtenances of the Amenity Facility, shall be the responsibility of the Patron who signed the Amenity Center Rental Room Application, even if said damages exceed any deposit posted with the rental.
The District Facilities Manager should be contacted to make proper arrangements regarding the reservation of the Amenity Center Clubhouse Room and to obtain the amounts of the deposit and cleanup fee.
Below are the policies and guidelines set forth and agreed upon by the Board and District Manager regarding events in the Amenity Center Clubhouse Room:
- Applicant must be a Patron who will be responsible for ensuring that their Guests adhere to the policies set forth herein.
- All applicants will be required to fill out and sign the Amenity Center Rental Room Application as approved by the Amenity Manager or District Manager.
- Additional Event Liability Insurance coverage in the amount of One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) will be required for all events that are approved to serve alcoholic beverages. This policy regarding insurance coverage also pertains to certain events the District determines should require additional Event Liability coverage on a case by case basis (to be reviewed by the District Manager or the Board of Supervisors). The District shall be named as an additional insured party on any such policies, and a certificate of insurance illustrating the appropriate coverage amount and parties is to be provided to the District Manager prior to the event.
- No open or burning flames or campfires are allowed at the Amenity Facilities.
- Earliest Rental start-time is 8am when clubhouse opens.
- Latest Rental end-time is 9:30pm to be out of clubhouse before the 10pm alarm auto triggers.
Each organization, group or individual reserving the use of an Amenity Facility (or any part thereof) agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the District, its officers, agents, contractors and employees from any and all liability, claims, actions, suits or demands by any person, corporation or other entity, for injuries, death, property damage of any nature, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the District lands, premises and/or Amenity Facilities, including litigation or any appellate proceeding with respect thereto. Nothing herein shall constitute or be construed as a waiver of the District’s sovereign immunity granted pursuant to Section 768.28, Florida Statutes.